Wednesday 22 September 2010

Aiman. (aiman.sulai@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



From Pen friend


Dear Pen Pal,

My name is Aiman. I am Brunei an. I am ten years old. There are 13 people in my family. I have three sisters. I have five brothers. My name father is called Sulai. My mother’s name is Absah. I am Muslim. I go to mosque every Friday.

My hobbies are jogging and riding my bicycle. . I play fighting after school. I am strong. Every day I go to sleep swim, and play football. My favourite subjects are English, Malay, and math. I like to eat is chicken and rice. I like to drink is grape juice.

Brunei is very wet and hot. I live in village. My house is big. My room is big. My house is in a jungle. In Brunei there are many birds. In my village I have many friends. My friends’ names’ are Wazif, Shemazan and Wady. I go to Sabah in Malaysia on my holidays.

I go to school at 7.00 o’clock and I go to home 12.30. My teacher’s name is Effa Reza.

I am fasting at the moment because it is Ramadan. I am looking forward to Hari Raya which is the party after the month of fasting.
from Aiman