Wednesday 22 September 2010

Zal Hasmi. (zalhasmi.abdullah@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Zal Hasmi. I am a boy. I am nine years old. I like to eat chicken rice. I like to drink milo. I do not like to eat burgers. My favourite colour is yellow. I live in Kampung Kupang Tutong.

There are three people in my family. My father’s name is Sapar. My mother’s name is Rokiah.

My hobby is playing badminton. I play badminton with my father at home. We play badminton every Friday.

I go to Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. I am in Year 3B. My school is near my house. My favourite subjects are English and Sivik. My teacher is Cikgu Roslina. I go to school at 6.30 and go home at 12.30. During breaktime I go to the library and read books. Then I go to religious school at 1.30 until 3.30.

I have a pet rabbit. I feed her with vegetables. I love to watch my rabbits.

from Zal Hasmi.