Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nurul Umairah. (umairah.tambil@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Nurul Umairah. I am a girl. I live in Kampung Kupang, Brunei Darussalam. I like to eat chicken rice but I don’t like noodles. I like to drink milo. My favourite colour is pink.

There are seven people in my family. I have two brothers and two sister. My brothers name are Mirol and Minan. My sister’s name is Norazah and Noradatul. My father’s name is Tambil and my Mother’s name is Asnah.

My hobbies are playing and swimming. I play badinton every Friday and Sunday. I play with my cousins in front our house.

I go to Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. I am in Year 3. I go to school at 7 o’clock and go home at 12.30. During breaktime I play with Amal and Syafiqah. We play football and badminton. We have break time at 10.00 until 10.30. I go to religious school at 1.30 until 3.30.

I have five pet cats. Their name are TJ, Tiger, Pearl, Puith and Bear. I give them fish and chicken to eat. Sometimes I give them rice. I give them bath every Sunday. They love to with the ball. I love my pets.

from Umairah.