Wednesday 22 September 2010

Akmal. (alauddin.ahmaddi@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Akmal. I am a boy. I am eight years old. There are five people in my family. I have one brother and three sisters. My brother’s name is Ahmad. My sisters’ name are Azmina, Buncu and Nami. I like to eat chicken rice. I like to drink Ice cool. I do not like to eat fish. My favourite colour is brown.

My hobbies are playing football and badminton. I play football every Monday, Friday and Sunday. I play football with my friend at Tutong Sport Complex. I play badminton every Friday. I play with my friend at his house.

My school name is Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. My school is near my home. I am in Year 3B. My favourite subjects are English and Malay. My teachers’ name are Teacher Roslina and Sir Zam. I go to school at 7 o’clock and have breaktime at 10 o’clock until 10.30. I go home at 12.30 and then I go to religious school at 1.30pm until 3.30pm.

I have a pet cat. I have 17 cats. Everyday I feed my cat. I clean them every Sunday. I love to watch my cat play.

From Akmal.