Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dyana. (dyana.ziziumiza@kupang.moe.edu.bn)




Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Dyana. I am a girl. I am eight years old. There are six people in my family. I have one older brother and two little brother. My brother’s name is Faridz. My little brother’s name is Nur Ariff and Nur Hapidz. My favorite food is chicken wings with rice and I like to drink milo and milk. I do not like vegetable and I do not like to drink coffee. My favorite color is orange.

My hobbies are read books with my friends and sometimes play badminton with . When I have a free time I watch television.

I go to primary school. My school name is Sekolah Rendah O.K.A.W.S.D. Kupang Tutong. My school is far from my house . I am in Year 3b. My favorite subject is English and Malay. My teacher are Cikgu Zam, Cikgu Rokiah and Cikgu Roslina. I go to school at seven o’clock and have breaktime at 10 o’clock until half past ten. During breaktime I drink jellidrink and i eats chicken nugget and then I play badminton with my friends izzah, Umairah, Siti Amal and Nabila. I go home at 12.30pm and then I go to Ugama school at 1.30pm until 3.30pm.

I have two pet cats. Their names are Timy and Mimy. I feed them chicken and beef. They drink milk and sometimes water. Everyday I play with my pets. I give them bath and clean their cage every week. I love my cats.

From Dyana.