Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nabila. (nabila.gapar@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Nabila. I am a girl. I am eight years old. My favourite foods are chicken and biscuit cookies. My favourite drink is orange juice and ribena. My favourite colour is pink.

There are five people in my family. I have two brothers. Their names are Izzhaq and Hazyer. My father’s name is Gapar and my mother’s name is Siti Norlela.
I go to Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. I am in Year 3B. My favourite subject is Malay, English and Maths. I go to school at 7 o’clock and go home at 12.30. then I go to religious school at 1.30 until 3.30.

My hobby is playing badminton. I play badminton with my friend Ain in our yard. I play badminton every Friday and Sunday.

I have four pet cats. Their name are Teah, Itam, Harry and Garfield. My favourite cat is Teah and Harry. I feed them whiskas every morning. I play ball with them. I love my cats.

From Nabila.