Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dayangku. (asqina.tejuddin@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



From Pen friend


Dear Pen Pal

My name is Dayangku. I am a girl. I live in spg 515-11 kupang. My house is big and has 3 floors. In my family there are 8 people. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. My mother’s name is Rosminah. My father’s name is Pg Tejuddin. My brother’s name is Muqsith and Matin. And my sister’s names are Fatin, Dayana and Dalila.
We are Muslim.

My hobby is playing with a pistol. Not a real pistol! Only a joke pistol. I play with them when I have free time. I like to eat peanut butter and bread. I like to drink Soya bean milk and ice lemon tea.

I start school at 7.00 to 12.30. I study Ugama (religion) English, Malay, maths, geography, P.E, art, ICT and social studies. My favourite subject is all of it. I love school. There are 14 people in my class. We have a break at 10.00. We usually sing the national anthem at 7.00.

We are fasting now as it is Ramadan. I can’t wait for Hari Raya where we have fun and eat lots of food and our families give us money.

Brunei is very hot all the time. There is jungle all around us. We see monkeys and lizards every day. It is very green because it rains a lot.
I want to be your friend.

From DK