Wednesday 22 September 2010

Syafiqah. (natasha.samat@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Syafiqah. I am a girl. I am nine years old. There are eight people in my family. I have three brothers and three sisters. My brothers’ name are Jaim, Nijam and Safwan. My sisters’ name are Fatin, Syikin and Nurul. My father’s name is Samat bin Haji Kasim. My mother’s name is Norhikmah binti Haji Metassan. I like to eat chicken rice. I do not like to eat fish. My favourite colour is blue. I like to drink milo.

My hobbies are swimming and playing badminton. I play badminton every Friday and Sunday. I play badminton with my brother. I go swimming every Friday and Sunday. I go swimming with my family.

My school name is Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang Tutong. I am in Year 3B. My favourite subjects are Malay, Sivik and Pelajaran Am. My teachers’ name are Cikgu Roslina, Teacher Nicky, Cikgu Effa, Cikgu Hajah Rokiah and Cikgu Yong Kim Fah. I like my teachers. My teachers are very kind. I go to school at seven o’clock. We have breaktime at 10.00 until 10.30. I go home at 12.30 and then I go to religious school at 1.30 until 3.30.

from Syafiqah.