Wednesday 22 September 2010

Sofiya



Dear Pen Pal,

My name is Sofiya. I am a girl. I would like to write to a girl. I live in Brunei in the village of Kupang. I live a long, small house. It has two bedrooms. I live in a small village there is a mosque, school and shop in the village .There is jungle all around us.

There are 4 people in my family. I have a sister. I have two brothers. My sister‘s name is Inoi.
I am Muslim. I go to the school. Every day but Friday and Sunday are our days off. My hobby is collecting toys. I like to play with toys. Sometimes I play after school. I like to eat fish and rice. I like to drink Milo. I don’t like coffee.

We start school at 6.50 and finish at 12.30. We have a break at 10.00. My favourite subject is mathematics. There are 14 children in my class. We usually start the day with a flag ceremony and sing the national anthem. Every year we fast for one month during Ramadan. We can’t eat or drink between 5 am and 6.30 pm. Then we go to many parties and eat lots of food in Hari Raya. Brunei is very hot and wet all the time. I want to be your friend.
Bye-bye.

FROM SOFIYA.