Wednesday 22 September 2010

Adlina. (adlina.shaifulrizal@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Adlina. I am eight years old. I am a girl. I live in Kampung Kupang. My favourite food is fried noodle. I like to drink orange juice. I do not like to drink Cola and I don’t like to eat cakes.

There are four people in my family. I am the youngest. I have an older sister and her name is Nabillah. My father’s name is Md Saiful Rizal and my mother’s name is Noor Sapina. I was born on the 25th January 2002.

My school name is Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. I am in Year 3B. My favourite subject is Malay. I go to school at seven o’clock and go home at 12.30pm. During breaktime I play skipping with my friend.

I have two pet turtles. Their name are Babag. My turtle have long necks and very slow. I feed them turtle foods. I put them in an aquarium. Everyday I clean my turtles and the aquarium.

From Adlina.