Wednesday 22 September 2010

Izzah (izzahizzati.rozaine@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



Dear Pen Pal,

My name is Izzah. I am 8 years old. I am a girl. I live in long flat. It has 8 bedrooms. I live in a small village. There is a shop in the village. There is a jungle around us. There are 8 people in my family. I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers. My brothers’ names are Nazmi, Aziz, Hakim and Iwan. My sisters’ names are Fatin, Ashikin ,Izzah and Sakinah. I am Muslim.

I sometimes go to Mosque on Fridays. I like to ride my bicycle. I ride my bicycle every Sunday.
I like to read a book and skip. I like to eat noodles. I like to drink Milo shake. I don’t like to eat pork.

There are 14 children in my class. We start school at 7.00 o’clock and finish at 12.30. We have a break at 10.00 o’clock. It is Ramadan now so we fast for one month. During Ramadan we can’t drink or eat between 5.00 am and 6.30 pm. When we fast we start school at 7.00 o’clock and finish at 11.40. My favourite subject is mathematics. We usually start the day with a flag ceremony and sing the national anthem.

Brunei is very hot. There is jungle around us. We see monkeys and lizards every day. It rains a lot so it’s very green. I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. Bye –bye.

From Izzah.