Wednesday 22 September 2010

Shamezan. (shamezan.abu@kupang.moe.edu.bn)

From Pen friend


Dear Pen Pal,
My name is Shamezan. I live in the village of Kupang. I am a boy. I would like to write to a boy. I am nine years old. There are 7 people in my family. I have one brother and 2 sisters. My brother’s name is Serinah. My sisters’ names are Masanizan and Marizan.
I live in a big house. It has 7 bedrooms. I live in a small village. There is a mosque, school and shop in the village.
I am Muslim. I go to the mosque every Friday. We are called to pray 5 times a day.
I like to play with my PS2 and ride a bicycle. I read books with my friend Wazif after school every day.
I like to eat K.F.C. and chicken drumsticks. I like to drink mill and Pepsi.
I don’t like rice or fried rice with chicken.
We start school at 7.00 and finish at 2.00. We have a break at 10.00. My favourite subject is Malay. There are 14 children in my class. We usually start the day with a flag ceremony and sing the national anthem.
Every year we fast for one month during Ramadan. We can’t eat or drink between 5 am and 6.30 pm. Then we go to many parties and eat lots of food in Hari Raya.
Brunei is very clean and beautiful. It rains a lot so it is very green. There is jungle all around us. We see bats and monkeys every day.
From Shamezan.