Wednesday 22 September 2010

Ashraf (ashraf.aboosamah@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Ashraf. I am a boy. I live in Tutong, Brunei Darussalam. I am a Muslim. I am eight years old. My favourite food is chicken rice. I do not like to eat fish. My favourite colour is red.

There are ten people in my family. I have two brothers and five sisters. My brother’s name are Arif and Azmi. My sisters’ name are Shahira, Fadillah, Siti Rohana, Siti Rohani and Siti Hawa. My father’s name is Aboo Zar. My mother’s name is

My hobbies are playing football and basketball. I play basketball every Sunday with my cousin. I play at my house. I play football every Sunday with my cousins and brothers.

My school name is Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang. I am in Year 3B. My favourite subjects are English, Maths, Pelajaran Am, Bahasa Melayu and Art. I go to school at 6.45 o’clock

I have five pet cats. Their names are Kitty, Si Manis, Si Manja, Labu and Labi. I give my cats milk and fish. I like to play ball with my cat.

From Ashraf.