Wednesday 22 September 2010

Haziqah. (haziqah.ahmaddinni@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



From Pen friend


Dear Pen Pal

My name is Haziqah. I am 8 years old. I am girl I would like to write to a girl. I live in a BRUNEI in Mulaut village. I live in big long house. It has 3 bedrooms. I live in a big village. There is a mosque, school and shops in the village. There is jungle all around us.

There are 7 people in my family. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My brother name is Afiq and my sisters’ names are Afiqah and Syafiqah. I go to the school every day, Friday and Sunday is our weekend holiday. I like to play with my cousin. I sometimes play after school,

I like to eat chicken/pizza and rice. I like to drink hot Milo. I don’t like to drink cola. We start school at 7.00 and finish at 12.30. We have a break at 10.00. My favourite subjects are Malay, Maths, Ugama (religion – the study of the Quran), and others. There are14 children in my class. My hobby is skipping.

My school is big and long. We usually start the day with a flag ceremony and sing the national anthem. When Hari Raya starts we wear baju kurung (traditional dress). We cannot eat or drink between 5am and 6,30pm during Ramadan. In Brunei it is very hot all the time. There is jungle all round us, we see monkeys and lizards everyday.
BYE-bye,

From Haziqah