Wednesday 22 September 2010

Julwady. (julwady.julkifli@kupang.moe.edu.bn)



From Pen friend


Dear Pen Pal,

My name is Julwady. I am nine years old. I live in Brunei. Brunei is very hot and wet.
I am a boy. There are 18 people in my house. There is jungle around my house. There are a lot of monkeys, birds, hornbills, crocodiles and porcupines.

I like to play badminton with my brother and my sister. My brothers’ name is Ewandy and my sister name is Masdiana. I like to play football. My hobby is playing football and playing badminton. I like to eat chicken rice. I like to drink Milo. I like to read books. I don’t like to eat Pork. I have a bird and a cat. I like them. My little brother has a bird and cat too.
.

My favourite subject is English. We start school at 7.00 and finish at 12.30. We have a break at 10.00. There are 14 in my class. We usually start the day with a flag ceremony and sing the national anthem.

I am Muslim. I go to the mosque every Friday. Every year we fast for one month during Ramadan. We can’t eat or drink between 5 am and 6.30 pm.

from Wady.