Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nur Amal Izzati. (amal.bakhari@kupang.moe.edu.bn)


Dear Pen Pal.
My name is Nur Amal Izzati bte Bakhari. I am a girl and I am eight years old. I live in Kampung Kupang, Tutong, Brunei. My religion is Islam. My favourite food is chips. I lke to drink milo shake.

My hobbies are playing badminton, reading books, playing football and swimming.

There are nine people in my family. I have three brothers and three sisters. My brother’s name are Nasruddin, Rusyududin and Nawai. My sisters’ name are Norzimah, Hafizah and Mawarni.

My school name is Sekolah Rendah OKAWSD Kupang, Tutong. I am in Year 3B. I go to school at 6.30 and have breaktime at ten o’clock and go home at 12.30pm. During breaktime I play with my friend Syafiqah and Umairah. We play football and badminton. My favourite subject is Malay.

I have a pet rabbit. Her name is Sara. She love to eat vegetables. I love my rabbit.

From Amal.